hey Shre!🤗Originally posted by: bhshre95
Hello peeps🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
hey Shre!🤗Originally posted by: bhshre95
Hello peeps🤗
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
they should really issue some thing... To keep the interest piqued. Vaise hi interest ja raha h din pr din🥺

Padayapa my fav movie ⭐️
Udalo mera mazak ..... but my predictions tions always turned true atleast in ekta ke shows 🙈🙈😂😂😂😂 pata nahi since I heard that widow dialogue by bon I alwyas got that feeling tho I wkd stop watching d show that day still..... mostly child shows leads change islie ..... sorry if said sumthng wrong ignore my prev psot phir... I just felt waise bhi yaha forum pe I cn rant all thsi to u guys only ... show toh waise hi itna draggy hai
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
they should really issue some thing... To keep the interest piqued. Vaise hi interest ja raha h din pr din🥺
Sach mein yaar Kalika, interest hi nahi aata dekhne ka
Phir bhi dekhle thi hoon, Incase I miss something important yk.
Me too Lalitha....Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Padayapa my fav movie ⭐️
Hi, Shristi🤗Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Sach mein yaar Kalika, interest hi nahi aata dekhne ka
Phir bhi dekhle thi hoon, Incase I miss something important yk.
our hope be like:

Heya Shreya🤗Originally posted by: bhshre95
Hello peeps🤗