Thank you Hinna🤗
Yes didn't know about DT members.
We will do better in next rounds!😎
yeah Hiral, next round you will rock😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you Hinna🤗
Yes didn't know about DT members.
We will do better in next rounds!😎
yeah Hiral, next round you will rock😃
Do you want to become unofficial shepherd?😆
Nope. Let me enjoy as a spectator for once 😂
Was there anything to think of/about? I typed whatever came to my mind 😆
hai Hiral🤗
Hola 🤗 What's up?😛
Hey missed being there too! But I needed a small break after the back to back games 😆 🤗
I’m good 😃
You'll be really missed , we won't get more of cute reactions about the results.🥺
If the questions are posted here after deadline then I can still try to answer them 😂
Thanks DD!🤗 Congrats on cracking the theme!
Though I have no idea who did it first, I am so lost with these team names🤣
which team is yours? Nimbuses?
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Was there anything to think of/about? I typed whatever came to my mind 😆
you are right, but dil nahi manta na aisa hi eeni meeni karne ko😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Thanks DD!🤗 Congrats on cracking the theme!
Though I have no idea who did it first, I am so lost with these team names🤣
which team is yours? Nimbuses?
Thanks Hina
our team is second
My team is Firebolts