I joined I-F because of GHSP
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I joined I-F because of GHSP
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
seriously. DD looked beautiful 😍
Played sane role jo aish ne chokerbali me kia tha
Well I watched Silsila badalte Rishton ko....till the end😆
Now just think about me once.
🤣 even I did 🤣
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
I joined I-F because of GHSP
Dil mil gaye se 😉
ho sakta hai ke woh clue yehi ho😉Is it reliable?🤣🤣 even there was spoiler about ani getting clue against mini jo hua hi nahi🤪🤣
Lalita you're angry with your Ani???
I didn't see the epi yet Shaheen..!
Will be if he did any thing which anger me 😃
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Always it's NO for them 🤣
Ani mini will never be the end game 🤣
Rudhita forever ❤️
mujhe to aapko dekh k positivity milti hain 🤗
whatever they show at the end its RUDHITA ONLY❤️
yeahhOhh is it? I'll watch and then tell what I feel😆 if voot allows 😡🤣
.
anything is possible in indian drama... I learnt that long time ago🤣Ek toh ye ladki nind bol rahi upar se Sauda isn't stupid that she will pen down her evil plans somewhere🤣
Apart from everyone, ARC is the only unstable, inconsistent and oscillating character of the show. Others are merely stable ..Yaar Sumathi is her mother, so we can give her advantage here plus she is a 11 year old kid.