Oh ok. Then we just have to wait. I hope they just upload soon. I can't wait to watch😭
same here
How can we wait till monday ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Oh ok. Then we just have to wait. I hope they just upload soon. I can't wait to watch😭
same here
How can we wait till monday ?
Saare milke humko pagal bana rahe hai.
Bik gayi hai channel wale😵
can't wait till Monday.
Imma watch old episodes 😳
Currently I am looking for the episode where Ranbir said "main to tumhara boyfriend hu"🤣
And Prachi was like wtf!😆
Sweet babies☺️
episode is out... flashback...
Pranbir n maya in a room...maya tries to hurt prachi... accidentally hurts her head... became unconscious...maya's mother enters... episode ends...kind of filler...promo dialogues still not shown
Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc
episode is out... flashback...
Can't watch, I'm at work. 😭😭😡😡
please someone update about rhealiya scene....i skipped
Mostly we all do the same thing on weekend
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3