Why?
Does she like using the phrase too? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why?
Does she like using the phrase too? 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm hearing everyday, another lockdown is getting closer now 😆
It will eventually happen, cases are rising again.
I doubt it, they opened schools after 6 months and even people are returning to offices from October
How can they close everything again?
I hope things get under control with testing
I know but I meant, who started using it in the forum na, as it's constantly being used here. 😂Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Sorry to say aap Ka answer katayi ho galat hai
It's by Mr Vansh of IMMJ2
It's from HP game when Shreya gave us a task we have used this trademark line😂
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I think he is just testing his idea, once hes ready he will announce it here😃
Looking forward to it :)
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I think he is just testing his idea, once hes ready he will announce it here😃
Thanks Hinna :)
Looking forward to his announcement
No , she just likes Vansh Character a lot and the show as well
Ikr n that is enough😈
Let's see what happens.Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I doubt it, they opened schools after 6 months and even people are returning to offices from October
How can they close everything again?
I hope things get under control with testing
Accha yeh baat hai 😆
Mind mat kar, in a funny mood to reply to you in hindi 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Accha yeh baat hai 😆
Mind mat kar, in a funny mood to reply to you in hindi 🤣
I understood it , I do get few sentences 😆