Originally posted by: caller123
Not yet😉
Thank god😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: caller123
Not yet😉
Thank god😆
🤗❤️
Ash🤗
I was busy cooking and was rushing if I'm late😆
exactly it's high time they should do some after wedding photo shoot now ❤️ sayad ani bon ko patni manne ke bad karle! ❤️
Yes na
Kya kya khawab dekh rahe hai hum😆
Originally posted by: listmist
Babu hai... Khule kaise rak sakti hai baal😆
🤣
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Thank god😆
It seems it will be up by 9 p.m. we'll wait and see.
whose after wedding shoot😲exactly it's high time they should do some after wedding photo shoot now ❤️ sayad ani bon ko patni manne ke bad karle! ❤️
🤣🤣
But it’s so interesting and funny yaar, sometimes when I get bored, I just read the whole EDT again 
Originally posted by: listmist
Muje sirf ani ko jealous karne ke liye koi partner chahiye😆
🤣🤣