Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Ready for your goat award nita😆
Does anyone remember me here 😆 except you Hinna 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Ready for your goat award nita😆
Does anyone remember me here 😆 except you Hinna 🤗
Hi all
I am gatecrashing this award function🥳🤣

Going good yaar😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
do you make sigs Lav?🤓
Yes ... She is a graphicer :)
I hope I'm getting award😆
No Sandy Akka is contestant why will she make 😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
is Sandy making them? Let me go bribe her😆
You will🥳I hope I'm getting award😆
Aww Soni 🤗, Awards are fun right 😆. I am gate crashing too
Soni Di 🥳
I didnt vote for anyone this time but i know for sure you will win goat award...the most punctual non sheep😆