😭Par iska ulta hogaa after leap aur fir hoga T phor TAMASHA aur milega D phor DIVORCE to phor ANIRUDH 🤣
I don't think divorce existed back then..!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😭Par iska ulta hogaa after leap aur fir hoga T phor TAMASHA aur milega D phor DIVORCE to phor ANIRUDH 🤣
I don't think divorce existed back then..!
She has gone mad 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Only one is confirmed rite?
Other one is our guess..!
Kya pata woh ani ki nani nikli toh??
I think two entries are confirmed, one of dancer and other of brothel owner, third one in talks but don't know about her role
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I want my chatar patar Himu back🤗
What we have decided..!? That we will wait for this track to end rite..!
Let's wait till then 😳 with high josh 😆
Haa 😆
The dialogues on Dahej were 👏Bon's trust on Patibabu ❤️
Ek toh tum aati nhi yahape upar se ignore krti humko....tumko kon mein lejake aami marbe tomake.Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Shubh shubh bolo Mahi, lagta hai Binoy ka asar chad gaya hai tumhare upar 🤦♀️
🥺Par iska ulta hogaa after leap aur fir hoga T phor TAMASHA aur milega D phor DIVORCE to phor ANIRUDH 🤣
padho jake.
❤️btao meaning.Originally posted by: --Lalz--
It's a funny compliment 🤣 teri virudh toh bilkul nahi 🤣tum toh meri mahi , meri behen hai 🤗
Btw you can google it 🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I hope so Sujz
I kinda like him and I want him to turn positive. Vaise from his tone, kuch dangerous nahi laga when I saw the precap, his dialogue may very much mean for a drama or something
But voot's description is scary
It says some vicious plot🤪
But voot baba can be in nasha also
Shre imagine anis reaction bon is krishna and bw is playing radha