Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Manisha_IF
RiAnsh ko RraHel bana do koi🤣
Arshu ki nagmani se ho skta hai🤣
Originally posted by: Manisha_IF
RiAnsh ko RraHel bana do koi🤣
Haaye kaash ☺️
u mean salary... I think helly already has good salary she's seasoned actress after allArey koi Rrahul aur helly ka taanka bhidao re 😉☺️🤣
I too ship rrahel seeing their dance n offscreen they look cute.. Helly is a bit immature kiddish n Rrahul mature they complement each other
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
u mean salary... I think helly already has good salary she's seasoned actress after all
Arey nahi 🤣
Mujhe toh kangan ki bilkul bhi tension nahi hain
sacchi🤣😎
Yaad hai rrahul ko insta pe "ask me" segment mein poocha k Helly k saath romantic scenes krte krte kuch feel ni hota
Rrahul said mai waha kaam krne jaata hai ishq mohabbat ni🤣
P.s. aisa kuch tha exactly yaad ni
Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni
I wish yahi baat ho
He also said he has never fell in love
tu bada dhyan rakhti hai wo single hai ki nahi ?
Bat kya hai akhir ?