I Mean this was torture 😡 on another level I can't see 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I Mean this was torture 😡 on another level I can't see 😭
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
Arnab to hai hi 😎 sabki le Pete hai wo😉
Haa..
Rhea Chakraborty shifted to separate cell at Byculla jail, lodged near Indrani Mukerjea https://t.co/pI2Tr8Siw7
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
Yeh to Maine Bhi Dekha tha I was like seriously MATLAB Kuch Bhi bolege attention ke liye"?
But now I want media to speak less about drug thing"! Even kids watch news with their parents and so much detail about drug isn't right for them to see it could have negative impact 😊
Maybe .....maybenot....aaj kal ke baccho ko ye sab dekhkar samajh na chahiye...ki kya ho sakta hai..zindagi mein
Arey hoga I am sure 😆
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
I Mean this was torture 😡 on another level I can't see 😭
Hmmmmmmmmm
Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
Haa..
Rhea Chakraborty shifted to separate cell at Byculla jail, lodged near Indrani Mukerjea https://t.co/pI2Tr8Siw7
Bahut acche bhejo isko usi ke pass both are murderer😡
Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
Hmmmmmmmmm
You know there's one video I didn't get's to watch full ever and that was lynching of those Sage 😭
and now SSR me videos 😒
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
Bahut acche bhejo isko usi ke pass both are murderer😡
Arey ooo..
Rhea ko ache jail cell mein bheja hai😡
I wish TV channels exercise some prudence and withhold such information. I am really apprehensive about the sympathy symptoms people have started showing for Rhea.
I don't want people to start crying over the abla-ness of a middle class papa ki princess, whereas she is actually nothing but wicked woman through and through. Nothing she gets can campare with the pain Sushant's father has been going through
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
You know there's one video I didn't get's to watch full ever and that was lynching of those Sage 😭
and now SSR me videos 😒
I know