Fan Fictions

SidNi SS The Hatred Love Chapter 47 updated Page 133 - Page 70

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

We've hit 100 pages🥳 I'm so happy right now that i've finished the next chapter in one sitting.

Thank you all so much for the love y'all have given for SidNi The Hatred Love❤️

Without you guys I would've never ever reached her❤️
Y'all encouraged me to write more and more just by your comments, a very big thank you.❤️

I love you guys so much.❤️

And well how's the promo for the next chapter? You guys should get ready for some great masala.

Love you guys to moon and back.❤️

Keep showering your love to this story.❤️

With so much Love❤️

Suha❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Outstanding update 

Continue soon

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Muffaa6525

Promo

My eyebrows furrow in confusion as the door bell rang and my legs propelled me to open the door.

And when I did the view in front of my eyes was so not pleasant, and believe me when I say not pleasant.

My Roshni standing in freaking Rohan's arms? Clinging onto him like her life depended on him?!

"Why did you bring me too him?" she mutters, her voice lacing disgust.

"Roshni" I move forward to hold her only to be stopped by her palm facing at my face.

"back of Mr Khurana"

What in the hell's name is happening right now?

-------------------------------------

How's the promo for the next chapter?

Are you guys ready for a roller coaster ride, i'm sure that i'm ready.

I'll be posting the next chapter tomorrow.

And I must say the story's gonna go through lots of twists therefore get ready for some Hatred Love in the upcoming chapters.

Until the next update, bye❤️

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

😳😳😳😳Dont seperate SidNi 

NiaDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Wonderful update 

What is that promo i will not read if you separate SidNi means

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NiaDiva

Wonderful update 

What is that promo i will not read if you separate SidNi means

I'll update the chapter tomorrow and please do read.

SidNi separation it may or may not happen😕 you'll have to wait for that

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: maclean

😳😳😳😳Dont seperate SidNi 

I'll try not to👍🏼

nishalholic143 thumbnail

Fantastic update dear 

No need of SidNi seperation just now they have United 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Is she playing along to throw off the kidnappers? I hope thats what that is.

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Chapter 32

Siddharth's POV

"OMG SIDDHARTH" the three shout at me as the glass shatters in the confines of my palm and my fingers.

I cringe slightly in pain as the glass parts pierce their way through my skin. 

I'm really confused and am losing my mind like hell.

It's almost 48 hours since my Roshni got kidnapped, and it's evening right now and we've heard absolute shit nothing from the police. I really don't know what the f**k are they doing right now! We've been kinda like house arrested. Few officers came some time ago, to get our statements on my Roshni's missing case but that's it, they freaking didn't give us any heads up on it. Like literally at least if they don't want us to interfere then they should atleast tell us what we have the right to know. I'm so freaking angry on each and every thing. And to top all this f**king mess here in Ontario, no freaking person neither the Khuarana's nor the Patel's aren't answering the freaking calls.

I open my hand, looking at the palm, with blood oozing out of the cuts with glass pieces stuck like glue to them. I don't care what's gonna happen to me, I really don't care, but what I care is about Roshni and i'm freaking loosing my patience as time goes. 

"Siddharth what have you done! Karan bring the first aid, and Rithvik get him another glass of water which he might not be able to break into pieces" Asha orders the both as she kneels down in front of the couch I was sitting.

"what are you doing Siddharth? This is not a solution to vent up all your anger" she picks up the glass pieces one by one very slowly, "Roshni will not be wanting this. She'll want you to act calm, you know that Roshni hates to see blood in you right?" she looks at me with tears in her eyes. I close my eyes not knowing what to do. Yes Roshni will not want me to act all crazy like this but what should I do. I managed to stay calm almost for a whole day and there's still no news.

"drink this" I hear Rithvik say beside me. I open my eyes staring at him not wanting to drink whatever in the glass.

"ghoor ne se kuch nahi hoga" he says as he forcefully feeds me what, water?!

Fine, that water calmed me somewhat, I could feel up eyes soften with a familiar moisture as I think about Roshni's whereabouts now. Where are you love? I miss you. I miss you being in my arms where you've always felt safe. I miss being in your arms. I miss your touch on me. I miss the effect you have in me. I miss kissing you. I miss you Roshni. I miss you so much. Please be safe where ever you are.

"Sid, we all are worried, you are more worried than us but that seriously doesn't means to get to hurt yourself. You have to stay calm" Rithvik advice's me sitting beside me.

"seriously Rithvik stay calm... you know what's happened. They freaking kidnapped her, it almost a day that I last saw my Roshni, and we all don't know on what extremes they might get... they could even harm her, they could even try to ki- .... do you understand? and the police aren't telling us anything so you tell me how should I probably stay calm?" I say in a blank voice which was supposed to be an outburst.

Karan sits beside me as he hands Asha the first aid kit who has successfully removed all the glass fragments.

"Siddha-" Rithvik gets interupted by the bell at the door. My legs immediately straightens as I run to get the door.

I unlocked the lock with my shaking hands with blood and opened the door. 

My eyes widen as I look at her. Yes her. She is back, my love is standing in front of me fine... wait not fine. She's having a cloth tied around her head with slight bruises on her face with crutches by her side and her so called half-brother Rohan holding her shoulder for support. Wait, Rohan is here and she is allowing him to touch her!

"Roshni" her name escapes my lips.

Her eyebrows furrow together as her lips part, "why did you bring me to him?" 

"what type of question is that baby?" I hear myself asking as I move forward bringing my arms to hold her but only to see her move back to avoid my touch on her?

"don't you ever call me that" she replies with her voice as cold as ice.

What?!

"Ro-" that bast*rd Rohan speaks up only to get cut by Roshni.

"don't, you know how much I loathe him for what he did" were the words escaping her lips.

My heart fell straight to my stomach, my world crumbled into tiny pieces as my eyes met her eyes filled with hatred? This could be a play in which she is forced to but no, I could clearly see hatred in her eyes and her voice laced with disgust.

"Roshni" my voice came out as a mere whisper.

She rolls her eyes at me and looks at her brother, "take me back".

"Roshni what's going on?" I ask.

"Rohan take me back" she ignores me.

"Roshni what's going on?" I repeat.

"Rohan take me back" and she ignores me again.

"Roshni what the hell is going on?!" I shout slightly only to see her... not affected? What?

"Rohan didn't you hear me, take me back, I can never take rest with this human in front of my eyes"

"okay that's enough Roshni" I shout and move forward a bit more but now she doesn't moves back but looks straight into my eyes.

"what's wrong? baby tell me what's wrong?" I cup her cheeks which she let me to do. I look into her eyes finding her, this was not my Roshni.

"Roshni, what happened?" I ask about her multiple injuries.

I leave her face in seconds and clutch Rohan's collar pulling him so close to me. He leaves Roshni's side. My heart flutters as my love flinches in pain.

"what the f**k did you do to her?" I shout.

"I didn't do anything" he replies.

"don't bullshit me Rohan, I know, what the hell did you do to her?" I turn my eyes towards Roshni, "was he responsible for this? was he Roshni?" she didn't utter a word but she had this blank expression and I was sure as hell she didn't expect that my hand well my fist connected to his jaw making him tumble. As he looks back at me, his eyes dark, his hand cupped over his jaw, Roshni rushes to his side with the crutches and stands beside him.

The actual hell?!

"what the hell is wrong with you Siddharth? just because I shifted to his room doesn't mean you and your so called friend can do all this absolute shit" she declares as she addresses his jaw.

What is she talking about?

I pull her to me by her elbow making her drop both the crutches. I hold her close to me, in my arms, where she belongs. I hold her tight as she trembles.

What is wrong with her?

Her hands heard my heart beats as they were placed on my chest. Her eyes soften slightly as she felt my rapid heart beat.

My concern eyes met her hatred ones, and this time I saw love, I saw my Roshni. I leaned in forward placing a forehead kiss, lingering there more than it was intended to. I kiss her eyelids softly as she closes them.

"thank god you're safe" I voice out. Her eyes open immediately. It was as if realization struck her she pushed me making my arms loose grip on her. She starts to fall down as I hold her again in my arms. But she tries to push me again but my grip on her was way to tight for her to break the contact our bodies were making.

"Roshni" my voice filled out with hurt as she didn't stop her determination for me not to be close to her.

"leave me" these two words broke me into thousands and thousands of pieces.

"Roshni" I shout as she passes out in my arms. 

I pat her cheeks repeating her name over and over again. What had really happened?

"i-I'll call the doctor immediately" Rohan says as he takes his phone.

I carry her in my arms and place her in the couch.

Asha brings a glass of water as we sprinkle it on her face, Rohan walks in and stands behind the couch.

"the doctor would be here" he states.

"what did you do to her?" I stare at him and from his expression I was sure that he was expecting the question.

"Siddharth I swear as hell I didn't do anything to her, believe me-"

"believe you? for f**k's sake stop your drama" I shout as a feminine voice at the door clears her throat.

"excuse me. Where is she Rohan?" the doctor, I assume, asks him.

"here maam" he replies and she rushes towards us.

I move way and watch the doctor examining my Roshni.

After a few minutes the doctor speaks, "she's perfectly fine, there's nothing to worry 'bout that"

"then why did she pass out?" I ask her and the doctor looks at me.

She sighs at me and glances at Roshni and at me again, "well... she's weak..."

That clearly wasn't the answer I was expecting from the doctor. As I stare blankly at the doctor, she turns her sight from me to Rohan.

"i've given her a light sedative which should wear off soon and she'll get her conscious within the next ten to twenty minutes, if not give me a call right away. I told you that she should stay in the hospital but" she looks at Roshni's sleeping figure "never mind...Rohan will you carry her over to a bed which will be more comfortable for her"

"sure" I clench my jaw as he steps forward.

"there's no need for that Rohan, step back, her husband is very much alive to take care of her" I spit out to him as I get to Roshni. Rohan backs off a bit.

"you're her husband?" the doctor inquires.

"yes and do you have any problem with it?" I reply in a very calm voice.

"no...um...but..." she stammers a lot as her eyebrows crease together in confusion? 

"is it a crime that i'm Roshni's husband?" 

"uh... no... absolutely not" she plasters a smile and moves away so that I can carry my wife.

I tuck her hair behind her ear, caressing her cheeks a faint smile grew in my face. 

She rests her head on my shoulder as I place her hands around my neck as I carry her to our room.

I hear footsteps following me as I walked the stairs. 

"i've got you" I peck her forehead as I place her in our bed.

"I'll take your leave" the doctor nodded after explaining us on the medications for a next few days, pain killers mainly, and to care of her. Seriously she was literally advising me on how to take of my life, really? Ugh never mind... Now wasn't time to argue with the already leaving doctor, but the elephant in the room.

I intertwine our hands, placing her fingers on my lips. My other hand caresses her soft skin. Did her skin just get more softer or what? I chuckle slightly at my thoughts as the memory of what we did in this room yesterday flashed in front of me. 

She told me that she was feeling different. She told me that something is gonna happen between the two of us. She told me that something really bad is gonna happen. And well it was the truth. All her suspicions were true, after all something bad has happened in the past 48 hours. Well 14 things happened. Yeah I counted them. Crazy me.

One my Roshni got kidnapped.

Two we hit a major dead end.

Three we were on the verge of getting arrested, because of me.

Four the glass piercing through my hand, making blood ooze out was nothing compared of what happened to Roshni.

Five she came back. No wait lemme rephrase that,

Five she came back injured as hell.

Six with her freaking half-brother. 

Seven she spoke crap.

Eight she told that she freaking ha-... she 'loathes' me. 

Nine she passed out in my arms when she didn't want me near her or to even touch her.

Ten the doctor spoke with Rohan as if... as if Rohan meant more to my Roshni than me.

Eleven that freaking doctor really had the nerve to question that was I truly Roshni's husband.

Twelve that f**king bast*rd had the guts to accept to carry my Roshni. In. Front. Of. Me.

Thirteen the doctor gave me clear instructions on how to take of my Roshni.

Fourteen we all are in our room, the room which Roshni and I made love to each other, when she told me that she loved- she loves me.

Wow what a life! One moment I was so happy and the next I hate it to the core.

"Siddharth" Rithvik keeps his hand on my shoulder as I blink the tear.

"haan" I sniff and look at him.

With his head slightly tilting towards, of course, Rohan, he nodded. I took a deep breath as I gave one last kiss on Roshni's hand and stood up facing Rohan. We all move out to the living room leaving Roshni alone. 

"see Rohan, I really don't want to hang out in the jail for a mere murder case of a long lost college mate and of course my wife's ex roommate's. Wouldn't that cause too much trouble for everyone, so what I want is answers. You get that. True. Answers." I speak in a really calm voice, well it was the calmness before the thunderstorm.

He nodded slowly as I crossed my arms against my chest. 

"firstly what happened to her? why the hell is she using crutches for walking?" I ask.

He hesitated for a moment and then spoke, "she... she met with an accident"

"what?" 

He nodded.

I clench my jaw so tightly that my tooth hurts, "what happened?"

"well she was walking somewhere when a... a van hit her..." he spoke.

"continue"

"I was there and took her to the hospital and now we're here, yeah that's all that has happened" 

Like in the world I believed it, in a swift movement his cheeks again got connected with my palm.

It was confusing that he wasn't hitting me back or not even getting angry. Yes he doesn't know that I already know his truth. So i've to get this in his way.

He took a deep breath and spoke, "look Sid I know you and I aren't on good terms, but that doesn't mean that I was responsible for what has happened"

"what has happened? You're saying that way too calmly, i'm telling you Rohan back off, she is my wife, she is my life, you have no chance in here, so get the f**king hell outta here, get out"

"Sid you are not understanding"

"then make me"

"Sid... she wouldn't want to be with you at this stage"

I cock my brow at him, "and why does my Roshni won't wanna be with me" I start to loose my patience. He's really gonna end up in a hospital I swear.

"b..b..be-"

"just speak dammit" I shout.

"because I hate you" a voice behind me answers. We all turn to look at Roshni with the crutches, standing at the entrance of our room, holding the railing.

I ignore her hateful look on me and run to her.

"why did you get up? are you stupid or what? get back to bed baby" I try to hold her but she steps back.

"don't you dare touch me" she shakes her head.

"Roshni" yes I was hurt. I take a really deep breath to control my anger. I swear I'll kill those two for what they've done to my Roshni, with my freaking own hands.

"first you lash at me, then accuse me something for which i've not done, then you freaking kidnap me, get me into this accident and now, now you're acting like you really care about me"

"what are you talking Roshni? of course I care about you, I love you"

"yeah you love me like the sun rises from the west and not the east".

What is seriously wrong with her?

"are you okay?" I ask with worry.

"yeah yeah i'm perfectly fine, like what in the world would happen to me, it's not like I got kidnapped from London and got into an accident. I definitely wasn't fighting for my freaking life at the hospital. And definitely am not in f**king pain right now all over my body" firstly my love was being the sarcastic self. And secondly London?

I turn to look at Rohan, "London?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

He lowers his gaze from my face to the floor.

What the hell is happening?

I look at Roshni again only for her to look at me with anger.

In swift motion I sweep her legs off the ground and carry her in my arms back to the room. She kept on beating me with her little fists at my chest to which I smiled, she is so cute. I close the door with my leg and places her in the bed gently.

"Si-" 

"shh" I cut her off and place the crutches beside the bed.

"kaise itni khoobsurat bangai ho tum ek din main"

I sat in the bed near her while she eyed me mysteriously.

"Mrs. Khurana agar aap itna ghoorenghe na toh mera main phisle ga, aur uske baad kya kya hoge mujhe aapse baata ne ki zarurat nahi hai" I wink at her placing a kiss on her forehead.

"main koi Mrs. Khurana nahi hun, i'm Ms. Roshni Patel samjhe" she snaps at me.

"of course you are, Mrs. Roshni Siddharth Khurana and you are my Mrs. Khurana, only mine" I rub my nose with hers making her scrunch her face.

"did you hit your head somewhere?" she asks making me burst into laughter.

"shouldn't I be the one asking that?" I say gesturing the band around her head, "you know that you've been acting weird since... since well the time you were born, you are weird"

"excuse me?"

"excused you"

"me weird?" she raises her eyebrows.

"yes" I nod with a smile on her face.

"yeah then what are you?" she makes a cute face.

I can sense my Roshni is coming back so I play along with her.

"I don't know you tell" I shrug my shoulders.

"even you are weird, tum na sirf weird nahi ho, you're crazy stupid insane idiot fool strange looking buffalo-" 

"buffalo, where did that come from, baby?" amusement dancing at my voice as I giggle.

"pata nahin, don't disturb me duffer..." and she continues to be her cute self until the knock interrupts us.

"I swear i'm gonna kill the person in front of the f**king door" I mutter and head to the door not before pecking her nose and telling, "I'll be back".

Rithvik was at the door and his face well the look just told me he is worried AF.

"Rithvik kya hua? why are you so dull?" I ask him.

"uh..um..can you come out for a second?" he asks nervously, I nod confused and step out of the room closing the door behind me.

"what happen?" I ask.

He looks down at the floor and shakes his head. My eyebrows crease together in confusion when Karan and Asha get to me with the same look as Rithvik.

Oh God! What?!

------------------------------------------

I love cliffhangers and thought why shouldn't I end it here for this chapter...

Well now what, she has returned with Rohan and you know what happened. But what's gonna happen after this? And what really happened to her during the time she was missing?

Keep guessing, until the next update, bye❤️

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago
amikool143 thumbnail

Nice updates 

Continue soon 

Want sidNi together