Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Ye hai pyaar pyaar pyaar 🤣
We all know ani won't kill bon 😳 not even in dreams.
its a possibility, even if he does that you'll justify him.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Ye hai pyaar pyaar pyaar 🤣
We all know ani won't kill bon 😳 not even in dreams.
its a possibility, even if he does that you'll justify him.
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Ye hai pyaar pyaar pyaar 🤣
We all know ani won't kill bon 😳 not even in dreams.
Best positive member award should given to u only😉
I still have hopes on him
Just waiting for this track to end 🤔
Fir pitega woh 😈
But he'll already enjoy the dance sequence. Phir peet ke kya fayda🤣
Thanks lalz🤗❤️
Only due to our bakbaks and animini bashing🤣....
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Omg dhanu 😒
Kyun yaar..be lazy like me 🤣 I won't do such katarnak kaam 🤣
Hope you are fine 😳
Missed you so much 🤗
Mujhe kaha shauk hain kaam karne ka..gharwale kaam pe laga dete hain 😭 lockdown mein panga bhi nahi le sakti unse😭
Abhi I'm much better and parents ka seva mode is on😈
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I had seen silsila .it was super funny to me🤣
But there is one song in my mind for Rudhita from devas... "Hamesha tumko chaha" song, this song I personally feel will suit them the most, post leap. ❤️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol that dance though 🤪🤣
Damn funny it was 🤣🤣
I hope aisa hi dance ho 😆🤣😆
bandariya ka tandav 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
But I have no patience till then octo🥺
Best idea I'm giving, so jao. Phir subah ho jaayega🤣
I don't think they'll show bon in brothel..🤔 that will be too much
Then, don't tell me mini will be shown in brothel and Ani do all heroic antics for her 🤢, though it would be part of her plan onlyor Ani Boni going to fight for rights of brothel ladies, but why wuold they do that, they have many things to fight for, yesterday only bidu is planning something big against bon all things are hinted towards one theory only, somehow bon will end up in brothel 😔