Yahi lag raha h mujhe bhi as he is planning something big.
Agar dekha jaaye to acha hi hai....minoys plans always backfired.....rudhita will come more closer.....Anirudh jo bhatak raha hai wapas laut aayega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Yahi lag raha h mujhe bhi as he is planning something big.
Agar dekha jaaye to acha hi hai....minoys plans always backfired.....rudhita will come more closer.....Anirudh jo bhatak raha hai wapas laut aayega
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Don't tell me bidu is sending bon to brothel🤢
Wahi lag raha hai🤢
Originally posted by: listmist
Yes.😆...... I'm not able to catch up😆
Did anything new happen... Apart from 2 new entry?? 😆
Pravish new iv
Short update plz
Yess Kate.. More worst is yet to come.
worst to another level...and its just 3rd day of challenge🤢
why i have a feeling she might play the brothel owner's role? 🤔
Yes even I feel so.
tab toh Anirudh ek pal bhi Bondu ko nahi chodhegaOriginally posted by: listmist
Agar dekha jaaye to acha hi hai....minoys plans always backfired.....rudhita will come more closer.....Anirudh jo bhatak raha hai wapas laut aayega
Everyone here feels so.Originally posted by: listmist
Yes even I feel so.
Shreya❤️
Mere fingers mein cut aaya while gardening at home.. was unable to type much🤣
I feel lost here aaj😆 pta nahi kya ho raha.. cant go through 200+pages🤣
Dhanu🤗 me missed you😒
Hope you are doing fine now behen😒
I feel you behen, subah se sham yak EDT hi badal jati hai yahan🤣 I myself have missed a lot
Don't worry just start ranting, you will catch up🤣
Originally posted by: listmist
Agar dekha jaaye to acha hi hai....minoys plans always backfired.....rudhita will come more closer.....Anirudh jo bhatak raha hai wapas laut aayega
Don't gt me wront listmist Ani needs done reality check and i want him to cry his eyes out for Bon. Begging for bon to god.