Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Main le aayi😎
😳🤣 Cvs we have a creative genius here...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Main le aayi😎
😳🤣 Cvs we have a creative genius here...
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣 Because of you Im having some khurafati ideas too in terms of writing...
Go ahead, have fun🤣
Woh 14 months hota hai na?Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Woh haati ka baccha tha naa✌️
Are you upset because you didn’t get any?? 😆J/KOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Nope sorry I wont vote. I am done with awards.
I will just cheer and enjoy👍🏼
P.S I didn’t get any either. 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Woh 14 months hota hai na?
18-22 months (google helped)
..waah i did not know this😳 Learnt somethin new
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Go ahead, have fun🤣
🤣 On it already...got one on-going..
Hola Wilson 🤗
I’m here because, well our sheep game ended and the other didn’t start yet, so I thought I will go find fun elsewhere. 😆
22 is the longest which is for an african ElephantOriginally posted by: Starry_Love
18-22 months (google helped)
..waah i did not know this😳 Learnt somethin new
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
22 is the longest which is for an african Elephant
Yeah I think I read it somewhere 🤣
Aww Thank you love ❤️Welcome superstar. Are you sure you are in the right thread?😉
Yes I’m positive. I’m here to cheer for you all. 🥳