Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you Uma
I liked how you started with Bollywood
And finally sid dikha wo bhi dubbing kr kr bahar aate hue😳
Chalo kuch milega sid content
Thank you and congrats for the thread🥳
Really appreciate the effort Uma.. Wonderful job🥳👏
This thread started on a good note😆 Sid finally made an appearance and put all feelings of uneasiness at rest.. I am glad.. He looks great too
He is shooting and dubbing and there is practically no news.. Excellent😆
Kher, I hope Sid continues to shower us with his presence more frequently so we don't get too worried
SidNaaz for the win
He wears an ice-cream.
H e W e a r s A n I c e C r e a m.
Out of respect for this thread and for the sake of propriety, I shall abstain from saying anything naughty. But wearing that tee is naughty impo and I have said it. So there. Sue me 🤧
Thankyou, Pari 🤗
Thankyou, Poo 🤗 Had to mention Bollywood.
Thankyou, Zehreeli 🤗 Make me so happy to see your likes on Page 1- the accessibility and mobile friendliness of the page comes to notice.
Thank you for the thread and lovely intro Uma❤️🥳
Team Sidharth😆🥳but Ofcourse would love to loose😆
Zehreeli liking the posts at page 1 is best thing ever🤣
SidNaaz FTW🥳
Aur sabhi Khabris ______________ hai.Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Sid is already doing project and went for dubbing and hume ek bhi news nahi mili wtf
Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word 🤡