Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
The same way voting for yourself isn't fair😎
Well, I wouldn't have, I respect me voter's card and my right to vote✌️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
The same way voting for yourself isn't fair😎
Well, I wouldn't have, I respect me voter's card and my right to vote✌️
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I will try coming here but nahi aaye toh dande matt dena🤣
Shibani is in her own dreamland but koi na hum uske apne hi hai
Uski craziness ko hum jhel lenge
I am okay yaar
Nahi dungi🤣
Yup....hum sambhal lenge uske campaigns😆
Reading her campaigns is fun actually😆
Suicide... Gaanvalo, main suicide kar rahi... Because lavy isn't accepting how much helpful I am😭Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes dear you are helping me the most....(main jyaada jhooth nahi bolti isliye itna hi🤣)
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tu aur tera Talcum powder🤣
How are you baccha?
Its okay. No I wont until Sunday if the pain persists that is
😆
Better now... Had got fever two days ago now okay... No weakness...
Oh! Sending kisshies and hugs for you! ❤️
Originally posted by: FLBNFEM665PWRQ4Z
Someone has forgotten me.
* Talc flies away*
How is your wisdom tooth pain? Did you go to the dentist?
Tumhe koi bhool sakta hai kya Mishti?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Suicide... Gaanvalo, main suicide kar rahi... Because lavy isn't accepting how much helpful I am😭
😡
Nautanki
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am going to watch it with popcorn in my hand🤣
But I didn't call republic TV🤔 or the black commandos, or the z security 🤔
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Woah! I am so offended right now that Shiv Sena'll demolish my house🤣
Pls uski baat na karo....subah se news dekhke pak chuki hoon main😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Tumhe koi bhool sakta hai kya Mishti?
Lavyyyyy❤️🤗
My heart's tukda! ❤️ I LAW you! ❤️
I am glad then🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nahi dungi🤣
Yup....hum sambhal lenge uske campaigns😆
Reading her campaigns is fun actually😆
Shibani is definitely one entertaining person
Its highly enjoyable to read her posts