Lavy tell me who are the new sheeps . I want to know it :)Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks for posting it here dear!🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lavy tell me who are the new sheeps . I want to know it :)Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks for posting it here dear!🤗
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Bucky ta babu tabse best
Thank you ji❤️
We can nominate ourselves!?😆
No!
Lavy can we nominate you in non sheep category ?
No dear😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Yeh kya cheating hai😔
Bribing ko cancel karu?😆Cheating hi chali jayegi sari!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Bucky, Sophs, Vagee, Shamoo, Azaan, Soanz.19(not sure about her)Razia,
@TeluguChokri, here you go, now vote for me🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Bribing ko cancel karu?😆Cheating hi chali jayegi sari!
Karo, I just campaigned, didn't bribe, so no loss for me😎
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Woh teen threads ek saath nahi hote handle toh issliye
Aur Nita was talking about this thread and Shibani wanting to nominate herself issliye maze lene aana pada🤣
Humne bhi tumhe bada yaad kiya
How you doing Shepherd?
I understand....no worries!🤗
Shibani ka alag hi chal raha hai🤣
I am good! Wbu?
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Lavy tell me who are the new sheeps . I want to know it :)
Bucky, Sophs, Vagee, Shamoo, Azaan, Soanz.19(not sure about her)Razia
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Karo, I just campaigned, didn't bribe, so no loss for me😎
Campaigns ko bhi illegal maunungi phir😆