Can I nominate myself otherwise I will not get any award 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can I nominate myself otherwise I will not get any award 🤣
did you ever think, that nominating for someone is like a sheep round too? here, you have nothing to los if your nomination deosnt win though!
Can I nominate myself otherwise I will not get any award 🤣
kuch bhi🤔 pakka you are winning something🤗
You and Shibz can vote for me, I don't have any prob😳😆Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Even I want to know😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
go nominate me😎
Go ask Participating sheeps , instead of me and partner
Mujhe bhi jaana hai😆Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
newbies kaun hai?😆 aap hi bata dao, we'll nomintae one out of the lot🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
You and Shibz can vote for me, I don't have any prob😳😆
so we know who not to vote for🤣 since we cant reveal our votes🤣
You are new sheep ? 😆Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
You and Shibz can vote for me, I don't have any prob😳😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
did you ever think, that nominating for someone is like a sheep round too? here, you have nothing to los if your nomination deosnt win though!
Such deep thoughts Shibani 😆, you are beginning to think like a sheep now 🤣
Shibu finally became intelligent🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
did you ever think, that nominating for someone is like a sheep round too? here, you have nothing to los if your nomination deosnt win though!