Originally posted by: MVHWOD2G6D7OYQ6I
🤣 What? There is nothing there...other than wishing luck
no hidden agenda i swear🤣
🤣
Lavy has given permission so do it openly no need to hide😎🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MVHWOD2G6D7OYQ6I
🤣 What? There is nothing there...other than wishing luck
no hidden agenda i swear🤣
🤣
Lavy has given permission so do it openly no need to hide😎🤣
🤣 I was not hiding away...I was just being sweet and encouraging.
Night dear!🤗
Originally posted by: ULPTD5RJ4E73DE2V
🤣 What u saw is what you heard...
We have the green light from our shepherd 🤣
Gayi gayi sab sanskar pani mein beh gayi 🤦🤣
Originally posted by: HZ4QIQZDKKS6W5P3
🤣 I was not hiding away...I was just being sweet and encouraging.
Extra sweet can be cause of diabetes so be careful🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Extra sweet can be cause of diabetes so be careful🤣
🤣 Meri paisa hai since I work in hospitality so sweetness is my speciality...
Though I do hate the extra sweetness🤣 i prefer sharing it
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Ye kya suna maine😲
Sach suna😆
I used to play candy crush all day until I found ludo star🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Gayi gayi sab sanskar pani mein beh gayi 🤦🤣
🤣 🤣 Sanskaar ko maro goli..time to start bribery 🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Bribing allowed hai😆
