Chumma to you ❤️🤪🤗
Haina bindas....Btw it was just an impromptu 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Chumma to you ❤️🤪🤗
Haina bindas....Btw it was just an impromptu 😆
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I also haven't watched it yet....🤣don't know if I will join you all after watching it though🤣🤣....
Join us🤣
After all we are rudhita shippers.... Doing this for rudhita na😳🤣
🤣Ani agar yeh sunega na toh life mein kabhi guilt nahi karega🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
I have to wait to watch it.
Why? Even I watched only Rudi scenes 😆
Originally posted by: reply1997
Hii lalz! What does it mean?
Hey sonia 🤗
👏🤣
❤️❤️Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Exactly mahi you stole my words🤗👏
Sikho Pritz Sikho Shaheen se❤️🤗
I'm with prith 🤣
Why I feel aisa kuch nahi hoga 🤪
Man if that happens I want him to take bon to bioscope 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE3p-u8Dsrc/?igshid=10bemfx7ge755
He seems to be positive ❤️
Bonwasi😳😆