Haa...ramya ka asli chehra mega boss ko dikhayengeOriginally posted by: merryyura
Hum dono batayenge assistant 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Haa...ramya ka asli chehra mega boss ko dikhayengeOriginally posted by: merryyura
Hum dono batayenge assistant 😈
kya nahi batana?OMG mat batana Eesha manisha pls😔
vansh has planned something for ridz and i think it is something positive
I really hope ye sach ho jaye 😵
thoda achcha laga ye dekhkevansh has planned something for ridz and i think it is something positive
yup I too think vansh is doing the real catching the bad guys here...exposing Ridz- K plan with proof and making Ridz see how she got duped by K...thats the plan maybe...to show Ridz mirror basicallyvansh has planned something for ridz and i think it is something positive
Originally posted by: O66HJOJ776R4TLWV
He will protect her from getting killed that much I am sure...but taking care doesnt only mean protecting physically...so take care, not sure
Will Riansh ever happen
boss🤣Really
I'm feeling so hopeless right now
Do why don't you write a new OS to cheer us up
Hopeless ke naam par tanika ka se OS maan rahe hai..
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
kya nahi batana?
Yahi ki amekha is now shipping ridhyan 🤣
vansh has planned something for ridz and i think it is something positive
👍🏼👍🏼
Originally posted by: PSU7EV7SJA4FUOFI
yup I too think vansh is doing the real catching the bad guys here...exposing Ridz- K plan with proof and making Ridz see how she got duped by K...thats the plan maybe...to show Ridz mirror basically
I hope so