Originally posted by: annie2248
Maza to tab aata jab sab milkar mask man ke khilaf khel rahe hote, including Riddhu😆
🤣🤣
Haan tab toh Bahut maza aayegi
Kaash Aisa hota
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: annie2248
Maza to tab aata jab sab milkar mask man ke khilaf khel rahe hote, including Riddhu😆
🤣🤣
Haan tab toh Bahut maza aayegi
Kaash Aisa hota
exactly...😆
I was just not expecting dadi involving in all this...🤗
😆😆
Very low 😆
This is just my khurafati dimag.
🤣
Originally posted by: LeviOsAa
@bold- I'm 100% sure he's planning against her, these sudden romantic gestures doesn't really go with whatever has happened.
Well Ridz to chodo even I was nervous seeing the Romantic vansh...it was so a khatre ki ghanti...and I think now Sunny ka murder, Ishani ki rona, the sudden marriage, sab plan ka hissa hai...
Fingers crossed😉
Ho sakta hai writer ji ye padh le aur apply kar de ye idea😆
Originally posted by: merryyura
Hum dono batayenge assistant 😈
OMG mat batana Eesha manisha pls😔
exactly, mujhe bhi bilkul aisa hi lagta hai.Originally posted by: DPSI3OPDG6VNGGFE
Well Ridz to chodo even I was nervous seeing the Romantic vansh...it was so a khatre ki ghanti...and I think now Sunny ka murder, Ishani ki rona, the sudden marriage, sab plan ka hissa hai...
Same here😆