This can actually be.
Uska romantic personality trigger ho jata hain jab bedroom mein ghusta hain. 😆
Ya remo anniyan and ambi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
This can actually be.
Uska romantic personality trigger ho jata hain jab bedroom mein ghusta hain. 😆
Ya remo anniyan and ambi
AT ka title situation se match ni kr raha 🤣
aesa zakham diya hai
jo na bhar sakega
Har hasin chehre se ab ye dil darega
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
This is all planned..So that ridz will blurt her truth out i think...but i dont think she will do it..
May be ahe will get to know all this planning beforehand..
It will take a different turn when chandelier falling scene occurs failing Vansh's plan
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni
AT ka title situation se match ni kr raha 🤣
Hey guys...I am seeing videos all over Youtube that Nia Sharma will be entering the show.
Is that true?
Originally posted by: kb_always_96
It will take a different turn when chandelier falling scene occurs failing Vansh's plan
Or maybe THAT is his plan.
He will save Riddhima and gain her trust.
Hey guys...I am seeing videos all over Youtube that Nia Sharma will be entering the show.
Is that true?
I don't think so! I think she is participating in Bigg boss
Hey guys...I am seeing videos all over Youtube that Nia Sharma will be entering the show.
Is that true?
no..writer said they are just rumours
Hey guys...I am seeing videos all over Youtube that Nia Sharma will be entering the show.
Is that true?
Are naii yr wo nai aati wo big boss kar ri
3red Oct se air ho raha