nishalluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Waiting eagerly for the update

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi guys, just read all your comments, a very big virtual hug to all of you🤗

Thank you so much❤️ Just by reading your comments boosts me up to another level, love you all to eternity❤️

And I had actually planned to update to but I wasn't in town for a few days so i'll be updating by tomorrow, for sure.

And well yeah Roshni is kidnapped, what's gonna happen next? For that you'll have to look out for tomorrow's chapter...

Once again thank you so much for all the love❤️

Until tomorrow bye❤️

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

Nia_doll thumbnail

Waiting eagerly for the update

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muffaa6525

Hi guys, just read all your comments, a very big virtual hug to all of you🤗

Thank you so much❤️ Just by reading your comments boosts me up to another level, love you all to eternity❤️

And I had actually planned to update to but I wasn't in town for a few days so i'll be updating by tomorrow, for sure.

And well yeah Roshni is kidnapped, what's gonna happen next? For that you'll have to look out for tomorrow's chapter...

Once again thank you so much for all the love❤️

Until tomorrow bye❤️

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

Sure eagerly waiting

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Chapter 31

Siddharth's POV

"Siddharth" I heard a distant call from a girl perhaps, I couldn't decipher it as this place was too crowded and loud chatters filled my ears covering the person who was calling out for me.

And why would any person call for me...

I was speaking with the main person here, just casually asking about the infrastructure-

Wait, wait, wait, was it Roshni?!

My eyes widen it realization, yes it was her, from where ever she is I can hear. I can always decipher her voice even if we're in a huge crowd. 

OMG where is she? Sweat start to form on my forehead as I turn here and there to see her, but to my dismay she wasn't here.

She told she was gonna use the restroom, and that's where my legs propelled me. Something tells me that she isn't safe, I shouldn't have left her alone, I should have accompanied her.

I don't why but fear is starting to build up in my chest as I take quick steps towards the restroom.

"Roshni" I call out as I reach the restroom. 

There was a lady by the entrance, sitting in front of a table. I walk upto her, "excuse maam" her eyes shot up to look at me.

"yes sir?"

"did a girl pass by here?" I ask and the lady gives a ridiculous look.

"um, this is a ladies washroom FYI, so girls go here sir"

"uh shit yeah right... she is my wife, did she come here?"

"sir you've got to describe her only then I can tell you the details"

"uh she's of my height somewhat, she was wearing a blue top woh kya keh tain uh... shit what's that...yes yeah an off shoulder sky blue top, with white jeans, she was wearing a jacket of baby pink colour with her hoodie down, did you see her?"

"yes I saw that women, she was very beautiful, her eyes said a lot of things, she looked amazing in that attire, she was stunning"

"my Roshni is always stunning"

"she used the restroom and came back"

"when?"

"just now like before two minutes"

"do you know in which direction did she go?"

"yes" and she pointed the way.

"thank you so much maam" I greet before running between the crowds to find my lady.

"bhai kya hua?" Karan asks me. 

Karan, Rithvik and Asha had left us, Roshni and I for sometime, for us to spend some time alone. I had sent a message to them stating that Roshni was missing.

"woh woh R...Ro..Ro..." I stammer as I pant.

"Siddharth breathe, relax..." Rithvik says as he and Karan hold my shoulders.

I narrate them on what has happened as we search for her amidst the crowds.

After few minutes of our search, she wasn't anywhere.

Roshni where are you? 

Suddenly something on the floor gets my attention, is that... is that her baby pink jacket.

I rush to it, squatting down to pick it.

Tears form in my eyes as I caress the soft material under my fingertips.

"is it her's?" Rithvik asks.

"yes"

"are you sure that's Roshni's?" Asha asks me who was also having tears.

I nod, showing her something from the jacket.

Flashback

It was Roshni's 18th birthday, the last birthday before she was leaving to London for her higher studies.

"happy birthday to you" the family members and her friends who were present sang the song as she cuts the cake.

She feeds the cakes to everyone, and our boys, Siddharth and Rithvik smash almost half of the cake in her face. Karan was missing as he had shifted to NYC.

"happy birthday Roshni" Siddharth hands his gift to her after everyone gives her.

"than- no... sirf ek gift that to is small, mujhe ek aur gift do" her hands on her hip with the small gift package in her hand.

"pehle yeh kholo uske baad i'll give you" he says.

"okay" she opens the small box and finds a letter in it.

As she reads the letter tears form in her eyes.

"sachi" she asks.

"muchi" he pokes her nose with his fingers and gives her another gift.

So as this was her 18th birthday, he had planned to give 18 gifts to her. Each gift had a number and her name in different font and styles, just how she likes it.

"this is awesome Siddharth" she squeals as she hugs him tightly.

"do you like it?" he asks,

"like?! I love it" she screeches as he picks her up and swirls her in air.

Flashback Ends

Back to the present.

A faint smile forms in my lips as I caress her name.

"this is Roshni's" I tell the three showing them her name and the number indicating that this was her 17th gift.

I bring the jacket to my nose, as I inhale in fragrance it only reminds me of her. Where are you?

As tears make their way from my eyes to my cheeks, the trio engulf me in a hug, as I start to cry.

I take a deep breath, no now it's not the time to cry, meri Roshni musibat main hai, and I have to find her no matter what.

"Karan sun, I need today's CCTV footage from the time we arrived until now, Rithvik mujhe Misha aur Rohan un dono ki company number whatever you have get it, Roshni had her phone on her jeans pocket, i'll try to trace it"

They would have surely hid it somewhere or they would have switched it off.

Roshni stay safe baby, i'm coming for you, I love you.

I wipe my tears and get into work.

Siddharth's POV Ends

Roshni's POV

The slight ticking sound of a clock resounded in my ears, as I began to gain consciousness, my head felt light and my eye lids felt too heavy too lift. I try to move my hands to to force my eyes to open but nothing. It's like my body is paralyzed. I feel that my hands are tied with a rope? 

Wait, where am I?

My eyebrows crease as I try to remember something in my memory to search what happened in recent hours, after few seconds yes! Niagara falls, Karan had took us, Siddharth, Rithvik, Asha and me there, he kept on saying it was a surprise during the whole ride. True it was a very big surprise, we watched the falls glow with lots of colours. 

Yes, after that I went to the loo, and YES, those two weirdos tried to mess with me. Yeah now I remember what happened, but what happened after that? Did they kidnap me? Why am I not able to open my eyes, it's like they are glued, and why do I feel so dizzy?

But I tried my absolute best to lift them open.

My eyes fluttered open slowly, there was no need for it to adjust to whatsoever bright light that was supposed to meet my eyes, cause there wasn't. The only light present in the room, was a bulb, with very less power. 

I look around as I find myself tied to a chair, classic! 

You know people now have taken kidnapping as a fun thing. They should definitely change their tactics.

I try to wiggle here and there trying to make the rope a little bit tight, not too much, as this one has a wider circumference you can tighten it up and it'll surely help you to escape, but there is 10% chance that this will fail. But let's see and give it a shot, don't you think?

After a few minutes of struggle I escape from the confines of that weird rope.

See didn't I tell you, nobody messes with me, i'm Roshni. I clap my hands dramatically in air as I stretch my body. It did take some effort, in trying to removes the rope from my wrist, then my arms. But I came out of it.

So let's see, where have they brought me now. I'm sure Siddharth would have found my jacket that I left for him as an evidence, he would surely have gotten into work.

I take slow yet confident steps. They've kept me in a small room, which had the chair, the one I was tied to, and nothing else. I find the door, which is obviously locked.

Then I start to search in the small room if there's anything else to use for my defense. Someone in my position would do what, cry, get scarred, for what? 

Yes i've been kidnapped and I also know whose behind this, but I also know that my love is leaving no stone unturned on finding me. So it's my responsibility that even i've to show that courage, that courage my Siddharth gave. 

Don't worry Siddharth, i'm safe, and i'll be brave, brave enough to face the idiots who had the guts to kidnap me.

I find absolutely nothing except that rope and of course that chair.

My eyebrows crease together as I heard foot steps in the direction of this small room. 

I get in the chair with a pink hanky in my hand, I tie it around the rim of the bulb, carefully not wanting to get hurt. As I finish the room darkened, as the light was 90% shut. 

I get off the chair, which was a bit wobbly, so I broke it's leg. Yes I broke it, for my defense.

I hear that the sound a bit louder as the person was approaching me quicker. I take a deep breath and hide in a place where it was dark, no one can see me there, with one of the chair's leg. The dissembled chair was lying beside me.

I took a deep breath again as the door knob moved down, indicating that the person is opening the door. 

The person walks inside, he is so going down. 

Wait a minute, it's not a he it's a she, and I hate her.

Yes you're right it's Misha. I find her walking to the center turning here and there to find me.

"where the hell did she go?" she mutters.

I smirk clutching my weapon tightly. Relax Roshni, you've got this.

"oh Roshni, where are you?" she speaks in a singing tone.

"you have no where to hide, be a good girl and come out, don't you worry I won't harm you" she says searching for me in the dark.

I gasp lightly as she stands in front of me, I make sure not to give any clues to her that i'm crouched just in front of her.

"where are you Roshu?" she stresses on my name given by Siddharth, everyone knows only Siddharth is allowed to call me that. She turns so that her back was in front of me.

I take this as a chance, I get up stealthily and give a nice shot at her making her tumble and falling on the floor.

"ouch" she shrieks and I break into laughter as she sits there rubbing her butt.

"gir gayi bichari" I say in between my laughter. I know I should run by now, but I really want to know what the hell they want.

"what the hell Roshni?" she stood up in front me.

"you're asking me? well I should be the one asking why in the freaking hell you kidnapped me!" I know the reason but I didn't want them to know that I know about their truth. She smirks as she straightens herself.

"well honey, I know you know that I was behind your breakup between you and my Siddharth" my ears hurt when she threw a freaking kiss in the air. I bit the inside of my cheek to stop me from slapping the hell out from the freaking creature in front of me.

"but you don't know who was with me in this, do you sweety?" yeah, I do know that b*****d Rohan...

"well why don't I introduce you to him?" she snaps her fingers making a figure stand behind me.

Okay, Roshni time to act yet again.

I made the shocking-est faces in this whole wide world as my eyes met Rohan's. I really controlled my anger, and made a expression even I don't know what you'll call that as.

"hey roomie we meet again" he chirped, annoying to my ears, as he came for a hug.

"don't" I said sternly, with a fake crack in my voice, as I stepped back raising my hands in the air.

"kyun apni roommate se gale nahi miloghi kya" he says which is seriously irritating the hell out of me. Urgh Siddharth I wish you were here to beat the heck out of him.

"ex roommate" I correct his sentence as my eyes start to fill with tears. 

"uffo yeh kya tum rone lagi, tch tch tch" he said shaking his head.

He came towards me again, spreading his hands for a hug?

"Don't. Touch. Me. With. Your. Filthy. Hands" I state shouting sternly as I move back. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

Misha stood by his side when i start to speak,

"I knew it was you Misha, behind Siddharth and my relationship back at the college, because I knew about your so called schizophrenia, I knew that you were a patient and you had escaped the hospital, but he didn't know about it, he really trusted a friend in you Misha... and you" I say as I turn to stare at the tall bug standing in front me.

"and I trusted you, after what she created, after our misunderstanding I really trusted you, as a friend, as a really good friend and what did you do, tune mujhe dhoka diya" I clutch the collar of his shirt, "how could you? what did I even do to you? kya bikadaa main tumari zindagi main? who the hell did you think you were to think that you can come in between me and my love" I stare at Misha, "my Siddharth, only mine, he was mine, he is mine and he'll always be mine, aur aaj tune himmat kar li, mere Siddharth ko apni Siddharth keh ka, aaj ke baad yeh nahi honi chahiyea"

I back off staring at the floor, shedding tears, "why did you guys do this? I shared my secrets with you Rohan... and you Misha I was starting to think that you've changed after our marriage and I really had started to soften the enmity i've with you... but what did you do? what did you both do? why did you do? what did I do to you? why did you guys make my life a hell? why in the freaking world it was you?" I shout and crouch as I hide my face in my knees as tears made their way down my eyes, to my neck.

Okay fine, I admit it I can be an actress, and as soon as I get back to India i'm signing off a deal with Karan Johar, so don't forget to watch me acting flawlessly at cinemas and ruling the world like a queen.

Ha! I'm such an amazing actress, don't you think?

"pich why is she so annoying?" I hear Misha's remark while he just stood there I presume.

"bhai tell her to stand" she mutters and adds an "oops".

"Mishty kyun" I hear Rohan state in a mocking way. As if they are making a revelation to me now, but I knew it already.

"bhai?" I whisper as I lift my head, dramatically, to look at the so called 'siblings' smirk with their hands crossed against their chests.

"did I hear it right or did you-? OMG!" I act as my hands flew to my mouth as my legs straightened.

"yes I did call him bhai, after all he is my brother-" she stops looking at Rohan,

"well half-brother"

"what?!" okay this is news to me.

"you didn't know about anything my darling" he walks towards and stands in front of me, that if I just give a knock with my leg on his oh so sensitive part, he'll be on the floor within seconds literally. "so we've to tell you a story now, don't worry we'll tell you the whole truth, trust us and" he looks at his back, out of the door. I peak slightly only to see a guy, typical bouncer, black t shirt, black shades, his hands tied across his chest, sent a nod to Rohan who gave a curt nod in return.

"and follow us" Misha says, sashaying as she goes through the door.

"after you roomie" Rohan says gesturing his hand through the door, I resist hard you break him into teeny tiny pieces, cause I wanna know the truth so badly. 

For real, why did they do this? 

Roshni's POV Ends

Siddharth's POV

"this left yeah, speed up" I say Rithvik.

Currently, all thanks to the technology, i've tracked where Roshni through her phone and that's where we are heading right now, with Rithvik driving, Asha and Karan at the back and me being in the passenger seat, freaking out as they aren't dumb people to not to switch off her phone. They'll surely be moving somewhere or this might be a sham. But we've got a chance and we've to get there fast to get you know some clue or something like that...

I kinda have the gut feeling that my Roshni is there, but...

Be safe baby and be brave, i'm coming for you.

As the odd looking building comes in our view, Rithvik stops the car as I open the door and run as fast as my legs can take me.

I'm here Roshni, its just a matter of few minutes and you'll be in my arms again.

I open the door with a bang, just like in the movies. With the trio right behind we get inside the building only to see it was empty?

Wait empty? I knew it this was a sham!

"what?" Rithvik exclaims as he looks around.

"Roshni" Asha calls out searching if there were any rooms hidden in here. Karan does the same.

"where are you baby?" I mutter as I walk upto a table as I see something behind its leg.

"OMG" I mutter as I find her phone lying dead on the floor.

"she was here... this is her phone" I shout as I unlock her phone to check if they have some messages for me and yes they have left one.

Wait a minute it's not them, it's Roshni, she has left a typed note.

I open the note, as the three crouch beside me, peaking into the phone.

I take a deep breath and read,

"Siddharth I hope you find this and when you find this most probably I would not be in here. Don't worry Siddharth I didn't leave them even to touch me. It's Misha and Rohan. I don't know why have they done this so I acted along and well Misha and Rohan are half siblings... They are taking me somewhere, and now i'm typing this in the restroom.

Please don't panic. Now what you've gotta do is check the CCTV footage of this area and in which ever vehicle they are taking me track it down and i'm sure you'll get to me.

I know you are worried sick of me now but don't worry i'm safe, cause I know you're looking out for me.

I love you so much mera Siddharth❤️

With Love

Your Roshni❤️"

I finish reading as more tears made their way, "I love you too Roshni" I say as I give a kiss to the phone. I feel the hands at my shoulder calming me down.

"guys what are we waiting" I state as I get up, sliding her phone in my pocket.

I tell them my plan, well it was crafted by my love.

Karan and Rithvik head out with Karan's car to the nearest police station and Asha and I stay at this place. 

Asha was trying to call the business members to get Misha and Rohan's contact, remember Asha and Rithvik found them at a business party so she's trying that while I try to get access to the CCTV footage of this place but as this is not India it's getting really difficult

I'm sure Rithvik and Karan would be doing their work by now but it would be difficult for them to.

So now i'll have to speak with dad, or to sasumom they might have ideas.

I try calling dad but its goes to voice mail and the same goes for mom and also sasumom. Why? It's almost 10 pm now so back there it would be morning and all of them should be awake by now.

Why do I feel like something is going wrong back there?

My thoughts gets disturbed when Asha informs me that we are in a dead end. It seems that all there contact information is all fake and no one knows their true contact not even their employees.

"how is that possible Ash, atleast one of them should have it" I say.

"I know Sid, but that's what my partners are telling, it appears to be like in their company Misha and Rohan have a boss who technically is their father and he has strictly told them ki not to share their original numbers" she states the facts.

Roshni told that Misha and Rohan are half-siblings and their boss is their father and with what I know that this father person is the bloody man whore guy, who had an affair with Misha's mother and Rohan's mother who is none other than... Roshni's mom, that is my sasumom. 

Yes Roshni and Rohan are also half-siblings, Rohan is her half brother, the half brother who wants her money, the half brother who wants to destroy his sister's life, the half brother who wants to use my Roshni. And Roshni does not has a clue about this. Oh god what am I gonna do now?

Wait a minute, if Misha and Rohan are... then Misha is Roshni's half-sister, wait no. It can't be. I remember Roshni telling that sasumom first husband urf Rohan's father was married to sasumom and was having an affair with someone else. He then left her taking Rohan away with, if i'm not wrong, Misha's mother and Roshni is sasumom and Shiv uncle's daughter so Misha and Roshni aren't connected. At least that witch isn't related to my wife.

"what are you thinking Siddharth?" Asha asks.

I've not told anyone about Rohan being sasumom's lost son, no one knows except me and now i've to tell it to her.

"Asha don't panic of what am gonna tell you and I can't explain everything now"

"kya hua Sid?"

"Rohan is Roshni's half-brother" I state making her eyes widen in shock.

"what?!" she exclaims but I hear two others 'what' s which is from Karan and Rithvik.

"yes, i'll explain everything to everyone but now we have to act fast, any news" I ask the boys.

They relive from the shock and they tell me about what they've found.

The police have agreed to help us and they are doing their work now but I can't sit like this idle, while my Roshni is there with those weirdos, as these two know me well they've got the access to the CCTV footage which we watch.

"pause pause" I speak as two black vans exit the building in the footage playing in front of our eyes.

"zoom" Karan zooms in to note their number but,

"shit" I curse as they've covered the number plate using something making sure we couldn't find it.

"idea, they are travelling in this road, we've to get access to these footage and then we somehow can get a clue, we have no other choice"

After a few hours.

Cottage

It's early morning now, we all have not slept even a single second trying to track down Roshni.

We've hit a major dead end and we were on the verge of getting arrested by the NYC police. What happened was we initially followed my plan but we didn't get the respective footage so we approached the police who seem to doing their job on this case but they were not allowing us to join. 

So I basically tried to hack into their system trying to get the footage and well arrested sort of.

I kept on calling dad, mom sasumom in fact everyone back at home but no one was picking the call.

And now we've reached the hotel as per the police orders.

"drink this first then we'll think of something" Karan offers me a mug of coffee as he and AshVik sit beside me to discuss what we should do.

I accept the coffee drinking it slowly. The coffee calms me down, calming by boiling blood.

God please show me a way, my Roshni isn't safe with them. Please get her back to me please god.

--------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. How all of you've been?

So how's the story turning up? And yeah Rohan is Roshni's half-brother! Did anyone expect this? What's gonna happen next?

For all the questions you'll be getting the answers on the next chapter which I'm planing of posting this Sunday.

Until then Bye❤️

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago
nishalluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update dear 

Waiting eagerly for SidNi to reunite

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Roshni did such a good job leaving clues behind for Sid to follow.

Nia_doll thumbnail

Awesome update

Waiting for next

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Promo

My eyebrows furrow in confusion as the door bell rang and my legs propelled me to open the door.

And when I did the view in front of my eyes was so not pleasant, and believe me when I say not pleasant.

My Roshni standing in freaking Rohan's arms? Clinging onto him like her life depended on him?!

"Why did you bring me too him?" she mutters, her voice lacing disgust.

"Roshni" I move forward to hold her only to be stopped by her palm facing at my face.

"back of Mr Khurana"

What in the hell's name is happening right now?

-------------------------------------

How's the promo for the next chapter?

Are you guys ready for a roller coaster ride, i'm sure that i'm ready.

I'll be posting the next chapter tomorrow.

And I must say the story's gonna go through lots of twists therefore get ready for some Hatred Love in the upcoming chapters.

Until the next update, bye❤️

With Love❤️

Suha❤️