Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Shepherds ki nazar hati durghatna ghati... 😵 Sheep ki Chandi!
Forgot to mention NOT DP😡
Churiyaan Bahar, for those who failed to get Nita's hint🤣
I see Lucifer is being discussed. 🥰🥰
I sent both
Dil ka Sakoon aagaya 😆
I wont say I agree to thisOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Yesh. Tara was better than Maya
My answer for first question

🤣🤣🤣Shepherds ki nazar hati durghatna ghati... 😵 Sheep ki Chandi!
Forgot to mention NOT DP😡
Shepherds ki nazar hati durghatna ghati... 😵 Sheep ki Chandi!
Forgot to mention NOT DP😡
@bold - Your biggest mistake ever 🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
3