Bengali's tend to say Aa as O, Anurag is often called Onurag, Aniruddh is called Oniruddh.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Bengali's tend to say Aa as O, Anurag is often called Onurag, Aniruddh is called Oniruddh.
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Ash 🤗
Same here 🤣
Don't know why but Pravisht and Aurea has a special charm that attracts the viewers 😳
Exactly... I'm shipping them hard I know I'm wrong but I can't help😭😆
🤣🤣
Pranali Bakri saas were too in black 🤣
In Bengali the actual pronunciation of Ani is Oni, Aniruddh is spelled as Oniruddho. 😆
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Wo galati karta rahega aur maafi mangta rahe. I want Bon to ignore him and whenever he tries to talk to her she starts Playing with Bhobho 🤣
Sahi me... But bondita sunti hi nahi hai😭... Khud ani ke peeche bhagti hai😡
The reason u don't like them off screen is because of their on screen thing , it happens, it's all related to psychology.
Yes... I agree🤣
Bengali's tend to say Aa as O, Anurag is often called Onurag, Aniruddh is called Oniruddh.
Onirudh ❤️ but nobody called him like this yet
Originally posted by: listmist
Exactly... I'm shipping them hard I know I'm wrong but I can't help😭😆
🤣 You're not alone 🤣
Originally posted by: Briti1107
In Bengali the actual pronunciation of Ani is Oni, Aniruddh is spelled as Oniruddho. 😆
Briti ❤️🤗
Where have you been these days? 😳
Missed you 🤗
Got it oni ❤️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
❤️
Yup he will fall for her brains
Btw why everyone is calling pravisht as Oni?
Yes
You got ans na? I saw replies on thread 😆