hi
plz add my name also
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hi
plz add my name also
Hi.. Welcome to Vani Land 😘😍
Hii I'm new vani fan I also want to join you guys plzz add me here
Originally posted by: Dwipanita
VM main dekh rahi hu time nikal k, abhi neend se uthi nahi.. Pehle yeh batao kahan gayab rehti ho tum?
making VMs:)
they are deleted my post....
Originally posted by: Surbhi123
Hii I'm new vani fan I also want to join you guys plzz add me here
Originally posted by: forest_foliage Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum. Can I join in?
Hello guys wc in our forum and vani land. . hope you guys will enjoy our convos
Originally posted by: Surbhi123
Hii I'm new vani fan I also want to join you guys plzz add me here
Hi.. What's ur name?
Jab se trp drop hui hai. Tab se har din koi na koi spoilers aa rahe hai Naagin k..