Will be back soon. Just came home.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Will be back soon. Just came home.
Chain milaaa...
Awwwww ❤️
Mahi singing for Bidu Tujhe na dekhun to chain mujhe ata nahi Ek tere siwa koi aur mujhe bhata nhi 🤣
good! Mera danda bhi loOriginally posted by: Prit_007
Gulel nhi gun chalana chahiye use jaise Mini ko credit de raha tha us time 😆

Originally posted by: Prit_007
Gulel nhi gun chalana chahiye use jaise Mini ko credit de raha tha us time 😆
Sahi kahi😡
Pagal kahi ka... Mini ne kiya kya?? Hume to kuch dikhaya nahi😆
Abhi college going boy hi hai real life me 😆
Originally posted by: caller123
I won't mind if they bash for the reason not showing Masterji 's face😎.
Like Mahi said it's cheating 😆
😆
Hai ram itna discussion🤣
Any news or something??
I told ya people k shaadi tak baat jayegi🥺https://www.instagram.com/p/CEt0DipF8q5/?igshid=evuj4pade5gj
Guys it's a wedding set up 🤢please see behind mahi's bidu it's a doli, don't tell me it's Ani mini wedding, i read somewhere mini planned wedding with Ani.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEt0DipF8q5/?igshid=evuj4pade5gj
Guys it's a wedding set up 🤢please see behind mahi's bidu it's a doli, don't tell me it's Ani mini wedding, i read somewhere mini planned wedding with Ani.
I had already prepared myself for mandap scenes😭😆
I badly miss bb threads on twitter esp of that girl I dnt knw her name but I follow her ... her thread used to be so beautiful infact it motivated me go watch the show wen I was bored after big boss... they all left or some busy in exams ? Twitter of bb hashtag is really dead these days