Originally posted by: reply1997
Cameo h islia drama 😛
Possible🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: reply1997
Cameo h islia drama 😛
Possible🤣
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
like all that mattered to him was the fact that he belonged to Bon and not anyone else
Yes❤️
I strongly feel bon will prove herself shabash bas Ani kand na kare usse pehle doubt karke🤣🤣
Shd nt comes true. If it does, idk what il...
becahre ka Bondita ka husband portfolio khraab ho raha thaa🤣
🤣🤣🤣
ARC = bon's pati babu🤣
thanks... I would need that😆Originally posted by: reply1997
Ok! Good luck sissy ❤️
tedha hai par mera bhi hai😉🤣Originally posted by: reply1997
Oh that one.. says about his character thats why i dont want to give up on ARC. Tedha h but Banu ka h ❤️
Originally posted by: reply1997
Shd nt comes true. If it does, idk what il...
I'll bash him left right and centre 😈
Arre they r shooting now, makers have already seen our feedback, they have an idea that people are not liking mini ani thing much, so i don't think so they r going to show that Ani will jealous with this guy, if this guy would be with mini, baki let's see.
I don't think they will show jealousy track at this point of time..!
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
she is his Muse
😆
disappointed kyu ho sab???
Sorry for late reply 🥺 I was disappointed with precap ki bon ko firse maar padi 💔