Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Interesting very interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9smlFdC-YkA&feature=youtu.be
👏 Superb..
😆
This is indeed interesting.. very very interesting ..😎😆
I forgot how many time I heard that exactly..🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
👏 Superb..
😆
This is indeed interesting.. very very interesting ..😎😆
I forgot how many time I heard that exactly..🤣
🤣 Even me too I was like oh my god how many times he said 😆
🤣Vansh gave a look to ridz, he thought in his mind she don’t know basics 😃 he is at this end she went other end and standing 🤣🤣🤣


Chappan churi
Ye aayega rampuri chaku🤣

Uda do uda do iski khopdi..😆
Udi udi jaaye udi udi jaaye
Daroga ki khopdi udi udi jaaye..🤣