Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
hain???!!!!
No baba I think he will not. Uski apni life ki problems set krle pehle... I am sure it's Mini's plan to make him jealous🤢
Psychiatristi i guess
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
hain???!!!!
No baba I think he will not. Uski apni life ki problems set krle pehle... I am sure it's Mini's plan to make him jealous🤢
Psychiatristi i guess
Originally posted by: listmist
Muje lagta hai thoda to honga jab tak use uski asliyat pata na chale
Maybe
In short, Lalitha is a defense lawyer of ARC...🤣🤣🤣
😛🤣
Haan Binoy kisi ko paise khila kr laayega u mean?Originally posted by: reply1997
Psychiatristi i guess
😆Originally posted by: listmist
Bahut dur😆
Bilkul ek nayi zidd ke saath baithega woh🤣
🤣
Uss time pe psychiatrist hote thei kya??Originally posted by: reply1997
Psychiatristi i guess
Originally posted by: reply1997
Aj dil toots mera
Poor gurl mirchi grind kar rahi thi hatho se..best grihini banna h or study b karni h or dusre taraf pati dev or mini k sath...
💔😭
Pati ko kuch padi hi nahi hai.... Ek zimmedaari sambhal ti nahi dusre ki li hai.... 😭
Why he is not thinking about bon😕
which year??Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Ikr 🤣
But I'm going to be less active soon 😆 as my exams can come anytime