Originally posted by: caller123
voot description was something else .Right ?
Roshugulla in your mouth😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: caller123
voot description was something else .Right ?
Roshugulla in your mouth😳
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Nation wants to know😎
🤔god knows what is going on
I need to watch it ASAP now.Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
Binoy is back mahiiiii😉
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Mini lied to doc that Ani is her pati🤢
What🤢...disgusting woman😡
I too. Hope he is positive .Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Point🤣....I'm scared to be excited😕
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Mini lied to doc that Ani is her pati🤢
🤮🤢
🤢Originally posted by: bhshre95
Mini lied to doc that Ani is her pati🤢
Originally posted by: listmist
She won't exposed soo soon.
As predicted right?
My words? What did I tell?
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Ohh thank you hima🤗...I wish you too get a living pati babu😳❤️
Thanks ❤️