I don't know why it's not opening for me😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
I don't know why it's not opening for me😭
Tumhara Bidu ne hi kharida hoga voot ko bhi... Pata kar behen. 🤣mine is not opening as usual🤣
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
Krishna.... U are going to be married...😉
Chal sahi hai.... Tips k liye mere FF padhna... I'll write all hot shots for you🤬🤣
😕🤣🤣Kali.......
They have only started searching dear.....I will say yes only after my job is in my hands...
FF 😕no re.....don't scare me🤣
😵pitaega vo tab.Tumhara Bidu ne hi kharida hoga voot ko bhi... Pata kar behen. 🤣
👍🏼😆Yeahhh maine padha will reply soon.
Pm karde behen.
Originally posted by: caller123
I wish positives will only come to you dear.❤️
🤗❤️....only positives for you too dear😃
okaaayyy
Toh der kis bat ki..😆😵pitaega vo tab.
Today I think Ani taking Mini to doctor and Mini plan flops or something .
Precap scene
FM scene . Can we expect anything else,girls ?
🤗❤️Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
🤗❤️....only positives for you too dear😃