Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
You have to post your opponent name here
I sent my choice to Zeal through PM
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
You have to post your opponent name here
I sent my choice to Zeal through PM
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Nita will be so happy,her fav round came up🤣
I can see her taking up Te Ka form from Moana😆
🥳 waah this is funnn🤣Here only
I am choosing prit_007 as my opponent.
Can imagine her🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I can see her taking up Te Ka form from Moana😆
😭 Bollywood Hollywood very very jolly good NOT right now 😭
I'm so confused. What's going on?
You told last round was also easy 😆
Questions were already made even before round 1 But questions are very simple. Like sheep games before easy ones unlike difficult questions of Casino.😆
Questions were already made even before round 1 But questions are very simple. Like sheep games before easy ones unlike difficult questions of Casino.😆
I hope they will be easy not like R5 questions.