Originally posted by: listmist
I m happy with him after a long time😆
Jab tum khush ho to mai v khush ho houngi episode dekh ke 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: listmist
I m happy with him after a long time😆
Jab tum khush ho to mai v khush ho houngi episode dekh ke 😆
Originally posted by: bhshre95
More than aadha episode is Rudhita scene
Tahts how much Ani talked to her😆
Abhi i haven't seen fully but you will love Rudhita scene
Haina 11 mins of them
Dog is in the house and kaka wants Bihari to do shudhikaran of house🤣🤣
When ? Is it in the new episode🤔
Originally posted by: listmist
I'm excited.....as of now I don't care about mini ...... Age ka kuch bol nahi sakte😆
Me too 🤣
Anirudh: jaise ek patni ki zimmedaari hoti hai pati par.... Jaise pati patni ka rishta hota hai...
I loved his pati patni talks❤️
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
🤣
No bharosa on his words now...especially patni and zimmedari rant🤪
PRC😆
Good don't forget his past mistake until he rectifies them properly 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Wow seems pati babu grew some brain after drinking wifey's coffee🤣
Unfortunately he didn't drink coffee
woh dog toh videshi lag raha tha pic se , london se ani ne mangaya kya? 😆
Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
So basically marriage truth will not come out in this track ..... it's good for bondita,she will not able to understand at this age
This track should come only when bon is old enough to understand these things🤔
Originally posted by: listmist
Sach mein
Ash is khushi me 🤗