Appy is one of the most awesome graphicers
She is one of the best
KSG though I dont like him much personally but is a damn good actor. Too good
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Appy is one of the most awesome graphicers
She is one of the best
KSG though I dont like him much personally but is a damn good actor. Too good
I went to kzk forum to see Oppo's reaction...didnt find anything
All I can see there is superwoman WD closing topics🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
You all are welcome in Lavys thread anytime🤗 Nita to bina bulaye aagayi🤣
And I hope to see you all in Koelis one too until Thug brings next season
Hello , I am the winner of the tournament , Shepherd Lavy said so 🤣. She already gave me the trophy. 😆
arrey maarde dono ko dnt care nowOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
Kya pata she may kill them like in first season🤣
Pehle sindhoor udade bas.. Anupre are hubby wife declare kardo and kill them both🥳
I ll take break and come in Thug's game if it takes some time to come😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
You all are welcome in Lavys thread anytime🤗 Nita to bina bulaye aagayi🤣
And I hope to see you all in Koelis one too until Thug brings next season
Nita is bin bulaye barrati🤣
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I went to kzk forum to see Oppo's reaction...didnt find anything
All I can see there is superwoman WD closing topics🤣
one thread which koeli closed oppo is topic maker dekhlena woh🤣Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I went to kzk forum to see Oppo's reaction...didnt find anything
All I can see there is superwoman WD closing topics🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Who will like the person who tries to break the couple you ship?😆
I agree Back then bajaj was Villain but what Anu did?He killed his beloved? Okay he had no other options but He is equally wrong in my eyes
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I ll take break and come in Thug's game if it takes some time to come😆
Nita is bin bulaye barrati🤣
Hmmm , I am walking away in anger 🤣.
🤣Originally posted by: Paricarocks
arrey maarde dono ko dnt care now
Pehle sindhoor udade bas.. Anupre are hubby wife declare kardo and kill them both🥳