❤️Chumma
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
❤️Chumma
TFS Sonia...!!
hope rudhita will become an ideal for all these couples....already samrabh are taking rudhita as their ideals❤️Originally posted by: caller123
She soesn't need outsiders to teach her.
One more thing did you notice Himanshi?
Bidu- wife is dead.
Baumik - Wife is dead
Sumathi - Husband is dead
mini's grandmother- Husband is dead
Kaka- Single
Complete families- Mama and Mami
Munshi ji and his two wives.🤣
🤣omg kate what an observation, in this show most of the characters are widows, but except munshiji no one did 2 marriages, that's mean they don't support polygamy that's a good thing.
Even Bidu doesn't support polygamy I guess, even though his wife is dead he didn't marry again
Ani will check time & think about Bon all the time while Sauda will stand beside him like a joker🤡
I can imagine this.
Yesssss🥳...Acche din aa gyeeCongo guys ban gaye hamare barrister babu bon ke masterji 😆☺️❤️
Originally posted by: caller123
He won't be exposed. I mean FM?
I hope binoy to be exposed 🤔
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
hope rudhita will become an ideal for all these couples....already samrabh are taking rudhita as their ideals❤️
I agree.
Really????🤣Innocent baby haii..