Second one doesn't give proper rank..!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Second one doesn't give proper rank..!
btw,I guess TRP will see a dip now as many twiter people arr leaving the show!!!
Trp should decrease..at least future mein aise tracks nahi denge 😵
They're slowly butchering his strong character. 😒What makers did to our ARC 😭
He has always been a part of it. But doesn't bidu gives the practical ideas to Ani everytime, unknowingly??!!
But unfortunately Ani couldn't think that his father can stoop this low planning and plotting on a kid..!
Any son won't think of their father's in cheap level ...but bidu hei hi cheap 🤢 ( baap naam ki kalank 👎🏼)
🤣
Originally posted by: reply1997
Equal rights to hell with! Dont forget he is nt man of his words. He is breaking his promise for mini. He might break his promise for banu too in future.
Watta downward ARC
He is the man of his words....! But in break 🤣
Will come back soon with bang 😆
Yupp..The reason is two much of unnecessary dragging and ARC's madness..btw,I guess TRP will see a dip now as many twiter people arr leaving the show!!!
btw,I guess TRP will see a dip now as many twiter people arr leaving the show!!!
People on Instagram also bashing the writers and ani like anything
🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
That rona part irritated me the most 🤢 I will come up with a post bashing him...to relax myself🤣
Now I'm thoda busy 😵
They deserve this bashing Ramaiya..🤔