Bhaiya mere, Rakhi k bandhan ko nibana,
Hathkadi daalke pyari behna ko sang le jaana 🥳
[/QUOTE
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bhaiya mere, Rakhi k bandhan ko nibana,
Hathkadi daalke pyari behna ko sang le jaana 🥳
[/QUOTE
Dum maro dum....💨👨👩👧👦
Man my head is spinning. I can't keep up with all these revelations.
Doh daalo saalon ko 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼
Rhea ab sabko le dubegi 🤣
This is what happens when you mess up with a pure soul 👎🏼
They have been doing similar things with so many people earlier, but they never got caught. Maybe because those people were also at fault somewhere, although I don't support what Rhea and gang were doing.
But once they messed up a pure soul like Sushant, they'll be finished
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
I know yaar...the situation that we are in.. it seems so devastating seeing this one.. its kind of a poem.. They let him go..Ankita probably cried and he left them all forever...
Yeah, it's looks hauntingly prophetic, especially when in the end she said, "gugoo gya". My eyes teared up.
Originally posted by: KewlDude
Rhea ab sabko le dubegi 🤣
This is what happens when you mess up with a pure soul 👎🏼
They have been doing similar things with so many people earlier, but they never got caught. Maybe because those people were also at fault somewhere, although I don't support what Rhea and gang were doing.
But once they messed up a pure soul like Sushant, they'll be finished
Originally posted by: Enigma24
he saw penguins once and wanted them at Byculla zoo mumbai. They spent crores, brought penguins to the zoo and one of the baby penguins died due to change in environment. Since then he is referred to as baby penguin
And here I thought it's because he looks like one and walks like one. Idiotic me.
I know right
I don't know what will be the end result, but this has shaken up the whole system, we can't deny that.
I don't think even when Gulshan Kumar was killed, there was not such outrage, although it was a clear murder. These people never had to face the consequences of their deeds earlier
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842