Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Lavy tu mujhe ignore kar rahi hai😈
Mere quotes ka ek bhi jawab nahi diya 😭
Piche se sari pages pad rahi thi dear....I don't ignore anyone
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Lavy tu mujhe ignore kar rahi hai😈
Mere quotes ka ek bhi jawab nahi diya 😭
Piche se sari pages pad rahi thi dear....I don't ignore anyone
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
That's great! Finally found one in this forum!😆
I watched it lately in Hotstar & really liked the first pair much And thanks for the previous compliment😳
Yes, I watched show on tv when it aired. Then again watched starting episodes on hotstar.
Recently I watched first 22 episodes in lockdown and I still miss Ariya.💔
You don't know! They are super humans. They have taken special training in ITV academy program called 'how to become adarsh, sanskari , perfect bahu' . They also take special training for how to expose villian/vamp and then after exposing how to forgive them.
when they are born, tehy are sent to humans where angels train them😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I had meant to see the ending!
Don't know which century or year it will happen.
Hii! Yess, we are together!!
Hiral konse ITV bahu ne tujhe aisa dokha diya joh itna frustation se itna acha logic likha 🤣You don't know! They are super humans. They have taken special training in ITV academy program called 'how to become adarsh, sanskari , perfect bahu' . They also take special training for how to expose villian/vamp and then after exposing how to forgive them.
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I suggest you ready Harley 's answers in last WD game. Hosh ud jayenge tumare🤣
Everyone go with their unique minds😆
Now I am curious...Do you have the link hun?🤣
@Vagee, Mishti, Bhagu and Razia, gang humaye saath hi chaliyo for the EDKV2 questions!🤣
Nahi pls.....mein kis chiz pe hasungi phir😆
Oh .. am I dreaming? 😲 When did I become this lucky?
I missed the results revealing. How could I do it!
Congrats awida🥳
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
A question has been bugging my mind from time and time again. You know ITV bhaus, how are they experts in so many professions? One can go from being a house wife to doctor really quick then they even become lawyers...🤓 How? What is the idea behind this?
ITV serial ke pehle hi notice ati hai....
Yeh dharawik(serial) kalpanik hai🤣