I just went to the main forum to check the thread. Was it not meant to be updates only?! I still see people discussing and debating on sushant's family knowing the truth and hiding it from police
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I just went to the main forum to check the thread. Was it not meant to be updates only?! I still see people discussing and debating on sushant's family knowing the truth and hiding it from police
Saif Ali Khan such a prick , so much for being open minded n intellectual 😲
Can you post the Karan Johar holding SSR back video by SSR's gym instructor on the main forum? It is missing from there!Originally posted by: sarasingh7
Oh god ,some one speculated this yesterday , Goodness ,so it is true ?
Originally posted by: -Dracarys-
I just went to the main forum to check the thread. Was it not meant to be updates only?! I still see people discussing and debating on sushant's family knowing the truth and hiding it from police
Just ignore them. It’s much peaceful here. I am still sharing the updates there ..not even looking at their posts. Otherwise it will become bashing ground there.
Originally posted by: -Dracarys-
I just went to the main forum to check the thread. Was it not meant to be updates only?! I still see people discussing and debating on sushant's family knowing the truth and hiding it from police
Yah i saw it , what to do ? Mod should look into it or rather i would say just close that thread then.
They are hijacking it now with these unnecessary discussions n opinions
Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon
Can you post the Karan Johar holding SSR back video by SSR's gym instructor on the main forum? It is missing from there!
Originally posted by: -Dracarys-
Can he do that? 😕
I mean lunch invitation toh tha nahi ki he can turn it down! He might be up to something🤬🤬
Back then when ED has called Rhea, showik, and Shruti Modi, Republic tv then show the news that ED had found money transaction from SSR's account to Sandip's account that why he was called by ED then no news on it ... don't know whether ED changed their strategy or what ..😕
Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon
Can you post the Karan Johar holding SSR back video by SSR's gym instructor on the main forum? It is missing from there!
okay, I need to find out , I posted it few pages back, let me look for it
Guys switch on republic. Shruti Modi's lawyer is live now.
Posted on main forum too
https://twitter.com/Beingrealbeing/status/1300736393271009282
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842