update dona lalz mine is not opening also dinner krna hai abhi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
update dona lalz mine is not opening also dinner krna hai abhi
update dona lalz mine is not opening also dinner krna hai abhi
For me too is not opening 😔
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Haina but kon sunta yahan mera 🤔 that he is just in guilt that's all...koi dost vost nahi..! He is kuch nahi to him 🤣
Bash toh usse karegaa hi...😆 I feel sorry for him 🤣
I'm determined to not bash him throughout this track 🤣 but gonna enjoy you people's bash with popcorn 🍿🤣
@bold.. awwww😆
Until bhaumik he's actually showing friendly concern for her but after that he's fully in guilt mode and that friend in him is gone🤣 at least for me.. so yes I'm with you❤️
@underlined lol😆 i feel mujhe bash nahi karna padega after episode 😆 waise bhi I feel this week is better than previous one mainly bcuz of this guilty ani🤣
#KuchNahiJaldiThikHoAurPichaChodho
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
He never agreed mini as his responsibility 🤣
Bon being his responsibility because she is his wifey and he is on duty with wife's responsibility ❤️😳
I meant in precap 🤣
His reply was uncle don't fold hands 🤣🤣 forget accepting mini's responsibility 😆
He's dutiful husband ❤️
koi toh update dedo mitroooo...
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I prefer him being away from bons pari didi 🤣
Both should stay away from buri didi🤣
lagta hai accha Epi hai tabhi sab mast dekh rahe☺️
lagta hai accha Epi hai tabhi sab mast dekh rahe☺️
Isn't it opening for anyone?
koi toh update dedo mitroooo...
Its my dinner time😆 and I don't watch this early🤣 tum hi de do na updates😆