Fir se guiltzone mein bheja gya hai Ani koOriginally posted by: Priiyyaa9
Bondita asking patni se badhkr kya zimmedari hain and ani told mini ki🤢.....what was that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Fir se guiltzone mein bheja gya hai Ani koOriginally posted by: Priiyyaa9
Bondita asking patni se badhkr kya zimmedari hain and ani told mini ki🤢.....what was that
Originally posted by: 4S4NPJLDVLMDL77U
You all are so amazing honey 😘
I won't be a silent reader from now onwards dear
👍🏼🤗❤️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
He was unhappy to leave his wifey for fulfilling his dost responsibility😆
To be very honest Dost vibes bhi nahi de raha in that precap🤣 baki episode dekhke pta chalega😆 usko bash karna ki support 🤣 I'm 90% sure bash nahi karna padega😆 if he gets fbs of bhaumik drama in that precap scene I am okay with it and won't bash him😆
She won't say that 🥺 pari didi is unwell🤪🤣
Pari didi is going to be buri didi soon

Yesss agreed...
❤️
Zulmi bada duhkhadaayak hoon main
😆
Just saw the precap and I think precap is misleading
What I typed😲 I meant he Clearly looks sad saying that.. even if he's not sad then also he definitely doesn't look happy at all saying this.
Okay get it 👍🏼
Is it only me or his Mini's zimmedari word is not giving bon's zimmedari word wala feel at all🤣 he's never that sad saying bon is zimmedari 😆
Fir se guiltzone mein bheja gya hai Ani ko
Yep that's why he looked so hesitant🤔....this week will also gonna be worst