Congrats Daphnes!🥳
Thank you 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Congrats Daphnes!🥳
Thank you 😳
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
she is new na??
Daphnes playing WD and Zeal 's game na ...
Will send the R3 Qs by 9.00 PM hopefully!
Rumi🥳
Congratulations girl🤗
I am always stuck at 7🤣
Pretty sure I am Voldemort😎
Bow down before the Dark Lord😎
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
she is new na??
Congratulations opponent
You said na that behave like new sheep and see I did it 😂.
Happy for you 😳
Congrats Razia for topping!🥳
Congratulations to toppers.
Heart, Daphnes, awida and Hinna and all others.
wow i came fourth
awida my new opponent😆
Setback ka jawaab - Comeback!
Way to go girl, Razia! Congrats! Last se first!🥳👏