I will have to stalk the thread kya? #lazybakri
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will have to stalk the thread kya? #lazybakri
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Kyun? Continue your discussion na
🤣 No re I ain't going nowhere...Ja bhi kaha sakti hoon...🤣
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣 No re I ain't going nowhere...Ja bhi kaha sakti hoon...🤣
😆lol🤗🤗
@Lavanya: Do we have unique answers again for this round? Like before.
When does the show air? Ussi time de do naa? Log bhi honge, to discuss the show?
I would be unique in this round
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
@Lavanya: Do we have unique answers again for this round? Like before.
Yes😆
Ek duje ke vaaste😆 people will come to discuss the show naa, so they might come here too
Saari barbadiyaan ek saath😎
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
When does the show air? Ussi time de do naa? Log bhi honge, to discuss the show?
I too watch the show😆and it ends at 11.00 PM