Thanks Kate...🤗Originally posted by: caller123
Congo Shaheen🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks Kate...🤗Originally posted by: caller123
Congo Shaheen🥳
Thank you behen... 🤗
❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Thank you Kate 🤗
You are welcome Prit.🤗
perfect🤣Originally posted by: reply1997
Ani- bondita go to your room
Bondita- no i wont..
Bondita screaming in full range "Muje Vo kitaab dekhni jis k vajah se sampoorna didi ko or un k pati ko ganga jal se nahlaya h... '
😆
🤣🤣
Thanks Kate...🤗
You are welcome Shaheen🤗❤️
Originally posted by: caller123
You are welcome Prit.🤗
🤗❤️
Bon : Mahi ma, why did Pati babau faint? He always wanted me to read? I just asked to show it? I asked what was in that book? I wanted to see the pictures. I cannot read but can see the pictures. right?
🤣🤣
I so want to see embarrassed Ani... And innocent Bon asking ques pe questions🤣