How r u now kate??
I am fine now. It's just I got allergic to a medicine doctor gave me for sinus. I am fine now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How r u now kate??
I am fine now. It's just I got allergic to a medicine doctor gave me for sinus. I am fine now.
Originally posted by: caller123
For me everything since yesterday irritating like Mini🤣
Phone started irritating me. Then fell terribly sick. Couldn't join a day out which was planned because I was sick. Now IF. Then Google Chrome too.😡😡
Bad day 🤔 how you feeling now?
Hope everything get better tomo kate ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: caller123
Today I don't feel anything regarding episode😆
And I don't expect anything either🤣
We are blank rite 🤣
No expectation = No disappointment 😉
Originally posted by: listmist
Exactly😆
Yep🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Bad day 🤔 how you feeling now?
Hope everything get better tomo kate ❤️🤗
Bad two days Lalz. I hope something good should happen now after the hell I went through😆
I am fine now.🤗❤️
Thanks Lalz
Lalz, which site you use to post gifs here??
Exactly. No hopes. No disappointments. My new theme🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
I am fine now. It's just I got allergic to a medicine doctor gave me for sinus. I am fine now.
Good to knw u r fine, just take care of urself.
Originally posted by: listmist
Is there any video of pravisht with his family??
Saw his father once in live with him...he was so sweet 😳 sister in challenge video that's all ash..! If I find any will definitely share the link 😳
Actually Yess😎🤣
Ikr🤣