🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣
🤗Originally posted by: Prit_007
Okay 😳❤️❤️
How you know that was kolkata promo??
Aisa kuch dikhaya tha kya... I mean kolkata city😕
Arre i am not confident, i am just guessing 😆
Behen tumne to khush hi kar diya tha 😆🥺
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Sasti se kaam nahi chaalanyenge Roy Choudhury's 🤣 pata nahi tumme 🤣
Dono baap bete is sasti ke hi piche pade hai 🤪

🤣Originally posted by: Prit_007
Pathar ki lakeer 🤣
What does it mean?...Even I heard that name for the first time as well as Aurra's too
Yes aurra too I heard first time. Her name id also good⭐️
I just google it .... It's showing as Entered
Jeee baaat❤️Originally posted by: Prit_007
👍🏼🤣🤣
Are nahi Mini ko kahi dur bhejo re. Bidu sirf aur sirf Mahi ka hai 😆
🤣WahiiiiBitter and sadistic truth...🤣