Only Mini saying Bon is your wife triggers him now🤣
Yeah 🤣
who knows at the end of this track he himself will admit saying to mini that Bondita meri patni hai ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Only Mini saying Bon is your wife triggers him now🤣
Yeah 🤣
who knows at the end of this track he himself will admit saying to mini that Bondita meri patni hai ❤️
Kash aise hi Mini ko bhi hata dete..Aaj toh naa epi ka naam pta chal raha naa koi thumbnail diya hai voot ne!!
I guess humare chillam chilli ko dekhe hata diya inhone🤣
It's so Apt for them especially Ani.
You guys can see my display pic? What do u see? Idk wats wrong i set miley cyrus gifs 😆
Me too
P.s check your reunion ts reply. I'm waiting for your ans 😜
Lekin tum aise ghoom kyun rahi ho??🤣🤣
Minidita🤣
Yuk 🤢
Waise mini ab ani ki chotimaa banegi toh kaise woh naam rakega 🤣🤣
And I am waiting for your reviews Lalitha😆😛
❤️❤️Thankyouu !! Even I loved the caption a lot!❤️Mahi it's beautiful edit reand the caption is so strong and captivating...👍🏼❤️