I am happy to see this. Good one.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am happy to see this. Good one.
Good one na Kate... Hope makers see this and come out of their Dreamland...Originally posted by: caller123
I am happy to see this. Good one.
Originally posted by: listmist
He will say...... I hope so.. He need to take final decision now it's high time dono haath me ladoo nahi rak sakta😔 but I think we should be prepared for worst for at least 5 days of challenge😡
5 days means 10 weeks according to this speed. Ohno. Cannot bear that much of his mini jaap .
Good one na Kate... Hope makers see this and come out of their Dreamland...
Yes, Shaheen I tio hope they come out of their Ani mini ddreamland .
We can only hope Kate. We have no other options left na...Originally posted by: caller123
Yes, Shaheen I tio hope they come out of their Ani mini ddreamland .
👍🏼😆Originally posted by: caller123
5 days means 10 weeks according to this speed. Ohno. Cannot bear that much of his mini jaap .
Originally posted by: caller123
5 days means 10 weeks according to this speed. Ohno. Cannot bear that much of his mini jaap .
Same here kate.... Its too difficult to bear minoy planning & plottings.... I can't even digest a dosti scene between ani & mini🤢 moreover they need to speed up if they don't want to loose the viewership. Earlier it was 1day= 1 week but now 1 day= almost 2 weeks😵
Batuk is sharing a lot of pic with bondita now-a-days🤪.....i think we will get their scenes mostly
Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
Batuk is sharing a lot of pic with bondita now-a-days🤪.....i think we will get their scenes mostly
But we want more of rudhita💔